(OPTIONAL: Workshop October 13th/Golf Tournament October 16th)
DYNAMIC POSITIONING CONFERENCE 2014
October 14-15, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Westin Hotel Memorial City Houston
The Dynamic Positioning Committee’s mission is to encourage exchange of information, discussion of technology, training and education, foster improvement of DP reliability, develop guidelines, and address any other issues pertinent to dynamic positioning that facilitate incident free execution of DP operations, and that are consistent with the objectives of the Marine Technology Society.
Founded in 1996, the MTS DP Conference provides industry professionals with the knowledge base accumulated during these conferences via the website. This technological know-how and data covers a broad range of DP issues, incidents, and topics, providing the most recent, and comprehensive single source of DP information and DP industry technical papers available anywhere worldwide.
Planning is underway for DP 2016. Please make note of the following tentative dates:
- Call for Papers - Late January 2014
- Exhibit Space Reservations Opens - Early Feburary 2014
- Conference Registration Opens - April 2014
- Deadline for Abstract Submission - May 1, 2014
- Authors of Selected Papers Notified - June 1, 2014
- Authors Papers and Presentations to Session Chairs - September 29, 2014
- All conference papers except most recent are available to search and download for free on the DP Committee website.
- Papers for the most recent conference are only available to download by the attendees of that conference during the year after the conference, after that they become available to everyone.
945 N Gessner Rd.
Houston, TX 77024
Toll Free: +1 (866) 961-3348